Pax Hotel Reviews

Pax Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pax Hotel

Pax Hotel
Pax Hotel

“I really enjoyed my stay in Magaluf at...”

Written on: 18/06/2008

I really enjoyed my stay in Magaluf at Marina/Barracuda Pax. There was a wide variety for the children to do and eat. Lots of entertainment for the kids and the childrens reps were great. The downfall was the maids in the hotel, they were very abrupt, werent friendly at all! The food was often cold but was OK! You couldnt take food out of the restaurant to the poolside. He was horrible! Overall I loved my stay though and would definitely return!… Read Full Review

“Well we arrived back from the Marina Pax Hotel...”

Written on: 04/09/2005 by HELEN300475 (2 reviews written)

Well we arrived back from the Marina Pax Hotel yesterday and it seems to be a place that people return to year after year. We met many couples and families who have been there on many occasions. We were told that there are no UK tour operators to the Marina Pax now and every Brit we spoke to had booked it on the internet as we did. It's rated a 3 star but in my eyes it should be rated higher. The selection of food available catered for everyone including children who had their own servery and… Read Full Review