Archos Jukebox Multimedia 20 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

20 Gb (hard Drive)
10.24 Oz.
Display Size: 1.5 Inch
Archos Jukebox Multimedia 20 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Archos Jukebox Multimedia 20

Specification for Archos Jukebox Multimedia 20

Main Features
Memory 16 - 20

Features:
  • Mass storage device lets you store and play digital audio and video
  • Transfer images directly from your storage card to the internal 20 GB hard drive
  • Record and playback video (MPEG4 format)
  • Connection is via USB 1.1 with optional modules for USB 2.0 and Firewire connectivity
  • Features full-color LCD display
  • Refine your search

“I have to say that before purchasing the Archos...”

Written on: 10/02/2005 by Hank (124 reviews written)

I have to say that before purchasing the Archos Jukebox Mulitmedia 20 I had done my homework so knew what to expect. I was happy with the results upon making the purchase. I was able to store photo's and videos on this device as well as store over 2000 of my finest tracks, so this was more than fit for the intended purpose.

I have so far yet to have any issues with this device, however from what I have seen in my research, other reviewers have had some serious problems with technical support… Read Full Review