Aprilia Tuono 125 Reviews

Aprilia Tuono 125 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aprilia Tuono 125

Aprilia Tuono 125
Aprilia Tuono 125

“I got my Aprillia 125 in 2006, had some good fun times...”

Written on: 03/11/2008 by Dazza1984 (1 review written)

I got my Aprillia 125 in 2006, had some good fun times on it but I paid the price, I was never out of the fuel station and went through a bottle of 2 stroke oil every week, had some good times on it though but was not the most reliable bike I've had.

Allymac's Response to 414912_Dazza1984's Review

Written on: 25/09/2010

I didn't find this review helpful because, having just purchased the Tuono 125 I can't find any common ground between my experience and this review. Perhaps the reviewer was unlucky to have acquired an example that had been thrashed in a previous life?
<br/>
<br/>This motorcycle is fast, with great road holding a solid feel that helps build confidence in a learner. It has proven itself to be economical (60mpg+) and reliable - if you follow these two provisos: do not ride the bike until it has warmed up (50-60 degrees) and use only the best synthetic injector 2T oil (Motul 710, Silkolene Comp 2 injector or Castrol TTS - other oils may be available!).
<br/>
<br/>Sorry Dazza, your review is way off my experience - it's just an RS125 with mods, and the reviews in the RS125 sections are considerably closer to my experience than yours.

Read 1 Comment