Blue Moon Mortgages Reviews

Blue Moon Mortgages - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Blue Moon Mortgages are an unbiased, impartial...”

Written on: 20/09/2004 by kirkburton (2 reviews written)

Blue Moon Mortgages are an unbiased, impartial mortgage advisers and insurance brokers based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. They do cover the whole of the UK. They have access to the entire UK mortgage market including many exclusive deals. They can also help if you have bad credit with access to specialist lender. They can also save money on your home, contents and life insurances too. They are not tied to one insurance company and can source the best value for money from the leading… Read Full Review

Smithy101's Response to kirkburton's Review

Written on: 24/06/2005

i found blue moon mortgages services disgusting to be totally frank. they were rude, charged an obcene fee & were totally unreliable. i was unable to contact my "advisor" for a period of 9 working days at one point. As a result, i cancelled my application

Steviep's Response to kirkburton's Review

Written on: 14/09/2005

I have to agree with kirkburton, I found their advisors friendly and ever so helpful. They were sypathetic to my case, were there when I needed to speak to them, gave me advice on how to obtain my credit file and even found me a solicitor that wasn't going to charge me the earth. I have bad credit and needed to release some funds from my property to pay off some debts, they charged me their standard rate for a bad credit case of £450 which was far cheaper than I had been quoted by some other better known brokers, one of whom wanted to charge me £1500! They have found me a better deal than I was hoping to find that has not tied me in and will contact me again in two years when this deal expires to see if they can get me on an even better deal. I can't fault them.

Kirkburton's Response to kirkburton's Review

Written on: 06/08/2005

I've never had any problems with them they have always been courteous and professional in every aspect. I am quite happy to deal with them as my ever growing portfolio of BTL properties will testify

Rodwell33's Response to kirkburton's Review

Written on: 05/08/2005

Kirkburton must be a very devoted "customer" of bluemoonmortgages to take the trouble to ring (in response to the comment left) to clarify their fees when he has already stated he has dealt with them already .If the comment about waiting for 9 nine days for a call back is correct then it should be complained about .

Kirkburton's Response to kirkburton's Review

Written on: 27/06/2005

You must be talking about another company, Blue Moon Mortgages bent over backwards for me. Maybe we had a different advisor.
Have you written to them to complain, if not I would sugest you do.
I called Blue Moon this morning and they do not charge a fee until business is completed, which makes me think that you are either not giving the full facts or another broker trying to give the company a bad name

Read 5 Comments