Bush PSDAB2003 Reviews

Bush PSDAB2003
Bush PSDAB2003

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I read other reviews of this DAB radio on the web and...”

Written on: 19/09/2004 by beaubrummell (1 review written)

I read other reviews of this DAB radio on the web and noticed that it held on to the signal well once it was established. As a commuter this strong signal hold was very important to me as obviously I'm on the move. The first time I tried it I had bad vibes i.e. where I begin my journey (in Harlow, Essex) there was a poor signal and all I got was silence or the strange bubbling noise I'd read about. I needn't have worried. As soon as my coach left Harlow and we got on the motorway the signal was… Read Full Review