Bush PSDAB2003 Reviews

Bush PSDAB2003 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bush PSDAB2003

Bush PSDAB2003
Bush PSDAB2003

“This was brought for me as a present, it struggles to...”

Written on: 21/08/2009

This was brought for me as a present, it struggles to pick up a signal in many places.
The LCD display often disappears, it doesn't come with a carry case, so I had to bodge something that would fit on to my belt.

Today it packed up so I went on their website, the only link to Bush sent me to Australia. I called the UK number and was put through to a call centre (not in the UK).

I was asked a series of questions and told to take it back to the retailer. I told them I didn't know who the… Read Full Review

“The Bush PSDAB2003 is lovely little radio with great...”

Written on: 13/04/2008

The Bush PSDAB2003 is lovely little radio with great ease of use. Only downside is it eats batteries… Read Full Review

“I read other reviews of this DAB radio on the web and...”

Written on: 19/09/2004 by beaubrummell (1 review written)

I read other reviews of this DAB radio on the web and noticed that it held on to the signal well once it was established. As a commuter this strong signal hold was very important to me as obviously I'm on the move. The first time I tried it I had bad vibes i.e. where I begin my journey (in Harlow, Essex) there was a poor signal and all I got was silence or the strange bubbling noise I'd read about. I needn't have worried. As soon as my coach left Harlow and we got on the motorway the signal was… Read Full Review