Green ISP Reviews - www.greenisp.net

Green ISP www.greenisp.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Green ISP www.greenisp.net

Green ISP www.greenisp.net
Green ISP www.greenisp.net

“Seems to care about their customers”

Written on: 16/08/2022

I had some issues getting my internet set up due to faulty wiring, but greenISP was very helpful and communicated a lot with getting the issue fixed. The internet has worked without problems since then.

“A truly wonderful service”

Written on: 28/02/2020 by GrahamRFKnight (1 review written)

I arranged to have my internet with GreenISP, predominantly for their green credentials. Everything went to plan, but at the last hurdle it was discovered that the BT "box" was faulty. The person I dealt with took control of the whole problem, arranged for BT Openreach to attend, and then spent a lot of time on the phone to the engineer to get it all working. GreenISP provide the service that others just talk about. I could not have got a more personalised service.

“Worst Service no upload”

Written on: 31/12/2016 by Loomis429 (1 review written)

Please don't choose "VAINAVIINDUSTIRESLTD-AS-IN VAINAVI INDUSTIES LTD, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, INDIA". No service. You can't any mail's to your friends because no upload speed. Wrost service.

“Horrible Terrible Torture”

Written on: 18/01/2016 by Anniey345 (1 review written)

People if you are Green ISP users, Please re-verify your Traffic report. I don't have a chance to attach my traffic report here.. otherwise, I would have posted it., Particularly the Online time. :-) Amazing, they would show you more than 24 hours of day you are online. and last but not least, they would charge you extra than what you use. Check Total MB used. its always above 1 GB per day.. my case it crossed 10 GB a day when am not even home. Absolutely fake report and terribly over charged for what you haven;t utilized.

“First thing I noticed when moving from TalkTalk to...”

Written on: 23/07/2010

First thing I noticed when moving from TalkTalk to Greenisp was that I could receive pretty close to the advertised speed (2MB, my exchange maximum) instead of about only 20-30%, so a definite thumbs up there.
BUT it's no the cheapest by quite a way, and it's a small outfit so you might not get good out-of hours customer service, but they are very helpful, and good for the environment! Overall - Good

“Great, personal service at Green ISP! Reliable,...”

Written on: 19/05/2009

Great, personal service at Green ISP! Reliable, responsive and ethical.

“I had a string of problems with greenisp's broadband...”

Written on: 24/09/2008

I had a string of problems with greenisp's broadband service from late 2007 until summer 2008 when I abandoned it for another service. When I first signed up it took almost a month to get the broadband working and more recently it just stopped working again. My greenisp email stopped working twice while I was with them as well. I found greenisp were unhelpful and slow to respond in my opinion. They do not appear to have the capacity or customer service skills to deal with my problems.

I would not recommend them and I think although greenisp is branded as ethical, and probably is from an environmental viewpoint.

“When I did not connect immediately Green ISP gave me a...”

Written on: 18/07/2008 by Ravenrose (1 review written)

When I did not connect immediately Green ISP gave me a courtesy call to check everything was ok.

Setup was easy and the account work on the day it should with no problems.

The tie in clauses on the contract re good and short.

The speed is good and I have had not downtime since day one.

All this and environmentally friendly too.

“Just got migrated yesterday from Pipex to Green ISP. I...”

Written on: 01/07/2006 by skeet94 (1 review written)

Just got migrated yesterday from Pipex to Green ISP. I was promised that I would get connected on the 30th June 06, although it turned out to be the 1st July 06 (today) at about 1am. I must say I am very pleased with the speeds I am getting as I was told I can only expect 5.5mbps, but am currently on a 6.5mbps connection. So far so good, will definitely post again after a month or two for final impressions. Also doesn't have any port blocking or bandwidth restrictions!!

“Great to know that Green ISP's offices are run by...”

Written on: 29/10/2004 by frankjones (2 reviews written)

Great to know that Green ISP's offices are run by solar power, one more step towards safeguarding the enviornment and just not that, with very competitive prices on the packages.

“Really good to see an ISP with a difference, because...”

Written on: 15/09/2004 by ped long (1 review written)

Really good to see an ISP with a difference, because most are the same, offering the same products for very similar prices and almost identical selling points (free this and that, with a catch usually - like 12month tie in's)
They are offering all the services that most of the others are offering and at similar prices, I use the unmetered service, and in general it has been fine, the odd engaged tone at very peak times but eventually connect and speed is good.
Am thinking of getting the 150k adsl because it's only £1.75 more than unmetered.
Great eco features and links and like the fact that the office is solar powered.

Ecco's Response to ped long's Review

Written on: 14/01/2005

Sounds good!(GREENISP)but is there FREE TECHNICAL help?

Read 1 Comment