Puerto Del Carmen, Atalaya Apartments Reviews

Puerto Del Carmen, Atalaya Apartments - Ask a question now

“Puerto Del Carmen, Atalaya Apartments - My husband and...”

Written on: 03/08/2005 by JUDITH DICKINSON (1 review written)

Puerto Del Carmen, Atalaya Apartments - My husband and I have stayed at the Atalaya 4 times and are going back for New Year. They are very close to the nightlife but far enough away that they are quite peaceful. We have never had any problems getting sunbeds so don't need to get up before the birds. We always ask for the same apartment and have always got what we ask for or next door. Poolside cafe does rather nice lunchtime meals although we ate in restaurants at night, which are… Read Full Review

“Overall, I loved my stay here. I was nearly crying on...”

Written on: 07/07/2005 by lanzarotelover (1 review written)

Overall, I loved my stay here. I was nearly crying on my last day. I didn't want to leave! I've been to Lanzarote three times, and I never get bored. I love Lanzarote, and the apartments and airport. I also love Manchester airport… Read Full Review

“My friend and I stayed in the Atalaya Apartments the...”

Written on: 17/03/2005 by eheale (1 review written)

My friend and I stayed in the Atalaya Apartments the first week of March. We were very happy with our choice. The reception staff were always friendly. The apartment was a good size, very very clean and quiet. The only noise we heard was about 9am every morning, whoever was staying in the apartment above us liked to wear her high heels around the room! The kitchen had a microwave, toaster, kettle and 2 halogen rings. If I was to return to Lanzarote I would not hesitate in going back to the… Read Full Review

“The Atalaya apartments in Lanzarote are lovely with...”

Written on: 19/09/2004 by Nicola Coburn (1 review written)

The Atalaya apartments in Lanzarote are lovely with two big pools and a very good place to go with your friends and family also children would enjoy it there. It is very clean and it gets cleaned every day by the maids. Only let down is that there is no entertainment at the sight. Very good for its money!… Read Full Review

“very clean and comfortable apts. Atalaya Apartments...”

Written on: 07/10/2003 by nancy (1 review written)

very clean and comfortable apts. Atalaya Apartments upper level has supberb sea views but has a climb of over 100 steps
Entertainment on site lets the complex down
An ideal holiday for families who like to go out for the night… Read Full Review

192578_Ah4081's Response to nancy's Review

Written on: 09/05/2005

Just come back from a weeks stay at the Atalaya Apartments, and I could not fault them. they were extremely clean, and the grounds were well kept. No need for entertainment there as they are a stones throw away from all the bars and restaurants. One word of warning though, the pools are freezing!!

Read 1 Comment