Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 Reviews

Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8

Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8
Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8

“The Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 fast stylish and...”

Written on: 07/05/2009

The Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 fast stylish and turns everyones heads… Read Full Review

“The Jaguar XK-8 convertible is still a true British...”

Written on: 16/07/2008

The Jaguar XK-8 convertible is still a true British car of quality and engineering that we should be proud of. Styling, finish and ride quality is still something of an icon with Jaguar cars and the name holds high regard amongst most people of all nationalities and ages. Turns heads from all age groups… Read Full Review

“This Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 car is great for...”

Written on: 17/07/2005 by l1uka (9 reviews written)

This Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 car is great for the price, as you can pick them up for around £10000.
It isnt really a sports car but a cruiser, it was rather fast but didnt seem it.
This is not a car to be driven fast as it doesnt just feal right. Its somthing to cruise around in.
You will get more looks in this than a 911 especially since I had a bright red one.
It would attract all types of people from young to old.
I highly recomend this car if buying second hand… Read Full Review

“Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 Review”

Written on: 01/04/2005 by xtranaut (2 reviews written)

Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 Review
Dump some weight. Save a tree and spare me so much wood. I feel like Fred Flintstone. Put a solid automatic boot on the top. Put some seats that have side support and body contour to them instead of these Marlon Brando fat-ass couch buckets. I get lots of looks. people think I must be rich. It's a nice ride. All I want is for my licesne plates to be a memory and for the cat to smoke the road. She ain't no DB9 and she SHOULD be… Read Full Review

Ivan1890's Response to xtranaut's Review

Written on: 13/03/2006

Nice to find some humour Xtranaught. Nice review! We still have a few very small companies in the U.K. producing, in very small numbers, 'proper' sports cars but most 'sports cars' now produced here are for ladies and teenagers, and for men with a truly vivid imaginations! After giving Jaguar many years of my support I have now given up on them as those various great V12's have all disappeared; petite diesels are becoming more and more a true reflection of the marque; reliability has gone out of the window and everything with a bit of 'grunt' is put in its place with a speed restrictor mechanism. What real man drives a car loaded with a restrictor? Am I mistaken but are you not based in the U.S.A? If so, your country is the master at making real mens' cars. Why buy a Jag?

Read 1 Comment

“I have had my 1998 Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8...”

Written on: 17/11/2004 by Bert Padlock (2 reviews written)

I have had my 1998 Jaguar XK-8 Convertible 4.0 V8 Sports Car for a year now and love the way this car presents itself on the road.

It comes with all the extras you would expect on a top range car.
The performance is fantastic and the fuel consumption is very good considering its a V8, I get between 16 - 23 mpg depending on if it is in sports mode or not, on a long run I have got nearly 300 miles out of a full tank of fuel.

Forget the Jags of old this car has been very reliable (apart from the… Read Full Review

“I love this Jaguar XK8 Convertible car it just makes...”

Written on: 10/09/2004 by Technophobe (7 reviews written)

I love this Jaguar XK8 Convertible car it just makes me smile whenever I look at it and once on board the smile just gets bigger as we head for the next series of bends. Maybe it's not in 911 league but it would take a pretty enthusiasic driver to loose me! The image is perfect too. I am constantly let out of junctions (never happened in the BMW!) and folk, young and old, approach you in the car park and comment on how great the car looks (never had that with a porche). There are a few… Read Full Review