Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450 Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450

“What can I say about the Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450...”

written by Technophobe on 09/09/2004

What can I say about the Harley Davidson FLSTCI 1450 Tourer (see good points)(see bad points come to that). I've ridden bikes for 25 years and if you told me I'd end up on a Harley I'd have thought you were mad. I was always into Brit bikes until they just couldn't hack it against the Japs then I have a YDS7 and loved it, a GS750/1000 then a GSX1100. My favourite was an FJ 1200 but I liked the Triumph Trophy 1200 (an early over the tank model with 125 bhp claimed). I had a Meridan Bonny too for old times sake and along the way I rode BMW's, Hondas and a few Yam's including an XT 500 to Aussie and an XT600 when I got there BUT after a mate let me try his Buell I fell for the V twin. Trouble is I didn't care for the race riding position and somehow they managed to get me on a Harley. That was it I just had to have one.

That was two years ago and 45,000 miles later I'm still in lust. You don't know what you're missing 'til you've tried one. I don't think I'll EVER sell it.