Marantz CD63SE Reviews

Marantz CD63SE - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Marantz CD63SE

“Marantz CD 63se”

Written on: 30/06/2014

I bought this CD player 4 years ago. I have been using it almost everyday without any issue. The sound reproduction is detailed, clean, nice vocal and the sound stage is big. If I choose to be picky and my only complaint is that it is sometime too clean and become fatigue when listen to classical music for a long time. I will rate this player as "cheap & good" and obtain hi end sound with low end budget. Strongly recommended for serious music lovers. … Read Full Review

“Marantz CD63SE is a very good cd player for price and...”

Written on: 01/04/2009

Marantz CD63SE is a very good cd player for price and sound quality… Read Full Review

“the marantz CD63Se is the best cd player for price and...”

Written on: 01/04/2009 by romadoty (1 review written)

the marantz CD63Se is the best cd player for price and very good sound definition… Read Full Review

“After reading so many good things about the Marantz...”

Written on: 08/09/2004 by A Holyoak (13 reviews written)

After reading so many good things about the Marantz CD63SE cd player in Hi-Fi mags I gave it a quick listen in the shop & purchased. Eagerly I took it home disconnected my brilliant Yamaha CDX870 & expected a miracle.... but unfortunately it didn't happen. The Marantz is a good player, but to my ears sounds a little cold & dare I say clinical. I found some of my cd's sounded great & others flat. I now have Cyrus kit & the difference is night & day & surprisingly didn't cost much more than the… Read Full Review

Beemer's Response to A Holyoak's Review

Written on: 08/04/2006

i have to agree... we are all different. i wish people would stop buying products based on so call experts. I agree we can all tell the difference between the standard high street rubbish and the quality product. I would advise anyone to test products for themselves. I'm sure by all means stick to the big names we all know and love to be on the safe side e.g marantz, cambridge audio, cyrus, denon, and the many other products out there by choosing one of these you should be sure of a quality system, but remember we are all different. We like different music sound, food and for that matter women so take your time to test them for yourself and you will be sure of a system you will enjoy and not the latest 5 star what hifi winner.

Read 1 Comment