Honda ANF125 Innova Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Rust bucket”

Written on: 30/08/2013

I bought my innova in January 2009,brand new from a dealer,as I Was starting the Knowledge of London (black taxi licence). After 6 months I thought my clutch had gone so took it back to the dealer and was told that something had gone in the engine and had to be repaired under the warranty.6 months later the exhaust rusted and fell off which I managed to replace myself.. Another 6 months later my left rear indicator rusted and fell off shortly followed by the right one.. A few weeks after that… Read Full Review

Kingdiamond's Comment

Written on: 16/10/2013

Mine only did 4000 miles,and the clutch is sometimes slipping in 3rd and 4th gear.I wonder what this is??What was that they had to repair on your one??

Guildbass's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2013

It's a user adjustable service point. You find the outer locking bolt on the right side of the engine, loosen it, then turn the inner screw bolt fully clockwise, then fully anti-clockwise, then 1/8 turn back clockwise. While holding the centre screw nut steady, re-tighten the outer locking bolt and your clutch is now adjusted.

The supplied user manual tells you how to do it ...

Read 2 Comments