Nagarro Projistics Reviews

Nagarro Projistics - Ask a question now

“I evaluated a lot of project management software...”

Written on: 31/08/2005 by jacoblarson (1 review written)

I evaluated a lot of project management software application (amongst Nagarro Projistics) for the use of my consulting company. I wanted an application which was fairly easy to use (some of my employees are barely computer literate), could handle projects with teams spread across different locations, allow me to bill my clients, let my clients participate in their projects. Celoxis satisfied these requirements.

It allows import of MS Project files, email alerts, captures and track the… Read Full Review

“I have used Nagarro Projistics for my work. Bug...”

Written on: 04/09/2004 by raleign (1 review written)

I have used Nagarro Projistics for my work. Bug tracking and issue tracking have become very easy and convenient. Effort and schedule tracking is well supported in the tool, and is well-integrated with all the bug tracking and issue tracking tools. All in all, a good product… Read Full Review

“We (200 people IT company) use Nagarro Projistics in...”

Written on: 03/09/2004 by tillox (1 review written)

We (200 people IT company) use Nagarro Projistics in everyday work for bugtracking, issue management and reports. It gets good coments from the teams and I find it convenient to use. The price is unbeatable. Had to spend some time to understand the way it works (sometimes confusing) but worth the effort… Read Full Review

“I implemented and used this product at the UN World...”

Written on: 01/09/2004 by Chris Ascough (1 review written)

I implemented and used this product at the UN World Food Programme. Once we had grasped the basic principles of the product it proved an invaluable tool at all levels - timesheet and status reporting, project planning and management, portfolio and senior management visibility and planning.
The great attraction for WFP was price/performance - wide-ranging functionality at a very reasonable per user cost.
Check it out at: http://www.projistics.com/site/index.asp… Read Full Review

Tillox's Response to Chris Ascough's Review

Written on: 03/09/2004

This is in sync with my experiences with Projistics over the past two years.

Read 1 Comment