Suzuki DT4 Reviews

Suzuki DT4
Suzuki DT4

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Good motor. Does what I ask of it. Great for...”

Written on: 23/10/2009

Good motor. Does what I ask of it. Great for fishing. Priced right. Would buy again. Does require maintaince. Try to use non-ethinal gas if you can find it. Runs quiet, smooth, great on gas, power to plain fast, trolls nice. Great for a kicker boat in salt water and very reliable. Let's see what I don't like about it. . . . thinking. I onlyh wlish I would have known more abut the moto before I bought it so I wouldn' have been so surprised by it's performance. It's a keeper!… Read Full Review

“I've had my Suzuki DT4 for several years and always...”

Written on: 23/07/2008 by Dennis Roberts (1 review written)

I've had my Suzuki DT4 for several years and always OK, even after it fell off the transom into the water, ran long enough to get me back to the mooring. Good fuel consumption, reliable and starts easily. Advantage of internal or external fuel tank. Cover locking mechanism gets sloppy and cannot always be relied on… Read Full Review

“Suzuki DT4: ”

Written on: 31/08/2004 by Fisherman (1 review written)

Suzuki DT4:
A 4hp 2-stroke outboard with good features, alpha dot security anti-theft deterrent. Micro dots with unique number on all parts of motor.

Toolkit with spare starting cord, spanners etc.

A quiet, smart looking, reliable motor which you know will start everytime. Cheap to service.

Ample power for leisure fishing or a tender.

The best small outboard I have used… Read Full Review

Jsorlo's Response to Fisherman's Review

Written on: 20/05/2006

I agree completely with this review. I have had similar experience.

Read 1 Comment