Suzuki DT4 Reviews

Suzuki DT4
Suzuki DT4

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I just ran our brand new Suzuki DF6, 4 stroke single...”

Written on: 06/05/2011

I just ran our brand new Suzuki DF6, 4 stroke single cyl. for the first time. This is the third motor we have had for our dinghy. This one vibrates and makes a lot of noise, especially for a 4 stroke. It runs fine and has plenty of power for just a single cyl. but I can not recommend it… Read Full Review

“The Suzuki DT4 is very good on fuel. Run slow no...”

Written on: 29/03/2009 by Malcy (1 review written)

The Suzuki DT4 is very good on fuel. Run slow no problem. The 4/5 and 6 are all prone to seize. It happened to myself and my friend. Expensive if this happens outside warranty. Marina reckon there is a problem with these outboards. Not very quiet. Prone to sudden seizure… Read Full Review