Hotel Bagci Reviews

Media Gallery for Hotel Bagci

Hotel Bagci
Hotel Bagci

☆☆☆☆☆

“Hotel Bagci has very little choice of menu, food not...”

Written on: 05/10/2005 by colfarm (2 reviews written)

Hotel Bagci has very little choice of menu, food not covered from flies, cold meat dried on edges from incorrect storage. Rooms clean. No baths. No plugs in sinks. Charge extra for air conditioning, entertainment. Not allowed to pay cash for bar drinks or bar meals, most people during our 2 week stay had some sort of tummy upset. Cooked meals mostly served cold… Read Full Review

“I used the Hotel Bagci to get married in July '04; I...”

Written on: 24/03/2005 by Heather Wood (1 review written)

I used the Hotel Bagci to get married in July '04; I took 30 other people with me from 4 to 74 years old; we were all looked after like part of the family & nothing was too much trouble - it was even my father's suggestion that was used when the Hotel name was changed as Monta Verdi (green mountain) better describes the beautiful surroundings. We are all going back this year. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!… Read Full Review

“When I first arrived at the Hotel Bagci, I was not...”

Written on: 27/08/2004 by jcooper1980 (4 reviews written)

When I first arrived at the Hotel Bagci, I was not sure whether I was going to like this hotel. The room seemed dark and it seemed a little far from town. After a day at the hotel, I realised I was wrong. The staff were extremely friendly and were always willing to help. There is a lovely pool area and there were always sunbeds available (even in the middle of August). The food at the hotel was however limited, the same type salad was offered every evening.

The entertainment was limited… Read Full Review