Raw2K Online Salvage Auctions Reviews - www.raw2k.co.uk

• How would you rate the product range?

Raw2K Online Salvage Auctions - www.raw2k.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Raw2K Online Salvage Auctions - www.raw2k.co.uk

Raw2K Online Salvage Auctions - www.raw2k.co.uk

“Bought Mercedes C220 advertised as key lost. On pick...”

Written on: 02/07/2022 by Kenny012 (1 review written)

Bought Mercedes C220 advertised as key lost. On pick took the car to Mercedes garage for key coding, started the car smoking with noisy engine. This people took my money (£3000) and sold me scrap, be warned.

“Worst I have ever delt with ”

Written on: 10/02/2020 by CaelWilloughby (1 review written)

They auction off scrap cars describe them completley diffrent to what you are buying would never buy off them again stay clear off this company

“Sell you rubbish advertised”

Written on: 22/01/2019 by Arfeenriaz (1 review written)

They try to sell you trash describing the vehicle totally differently to what the car is until you realise when you go to collect car and it's to late as you have paid the recovery driver to pick up vehicle and when you decide the car is not worth the money and is actually scrap you go home empty handed and still pay the recovery driver. Don't even give them a try no point in wasting your time

“£30 for car”

Written on: 09/08/2016 by jassy (3 reviews written)

I was only offered £30 for my car, they did not ask year or state of car (runner or not). Every other car scrapper offered between £80 and £94 Shop around you will find better deals

“Absymal”

Written on: 30/10/2014 by Nelsonf399 (1 review written)

Part ers cannot be trusted, raw2k unhelpful in mediation, unwillingess to ensure their partners meet their supposed high standards.

“credit crunch”

Written on: 18/10/2012 by highasakite (1 review written)

i have bought approx ten or more cars this year, one inparticular a golf diesel was unsure if a tdi or sdi, as number plate is given after the sale, although this had trouble confirming, staff at raw2k was great and confirmed golf was tdi by phoning seller and would have refunded deposit if otherwise. one negative is they should pass on full log books to trader to speed up resale for us. i must either be lucky or smart, as all cars bought were as described or better, but beware a lemon will be arriving shortley, used others salvage dealers like broadbent (jokers) and copart (liars).

“These cowboys sold me a vehicle shell with a lump of...”

Written on: 02/08/2012

I used this company for the first time and was very disappointed in their service. I bought a Skoda and once my mechanics had stripped the vehicle at my work station it was quiet clear someone had been tampering with the engine. The original engine block had been replaced with a faulty one. They had also swapped over all the engine parts and replaced them with faulty auxiliaries like the turbo and alternator. These cowboys sold me a vehicle shell with a lump of scrap in the engine bay. We are a major dismantler buying between 5 and 10 cars a week so know when we have been conned. I DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE USING THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE ELSE TO USE THEM EITHER!

“have always been fair and reliable, any problems they...”

Written on: 15/11/2009

have always been fair and reliable, any problems they make an effort to sort out the problem unlike other salvage auction sites

“Most yards ok to deal with, girls in the office very...”

Written on: 21/12/2008

Most yards ok to deal with, girls in the office very pleasant, i had a problem with collection from scotland spoke to a very unpleasnt lady in the office, not very helpful anfd had a chip on her shoulder, very poor customer service on her part, overall ok but avoid Emma , i think she has a poor council estate complex...

☆☆☆☆☆

“I recently bought a car on raw2k but realised it was...”

Written on: 10/11/2008 by kudzai1 (1 review written)

I recently bought a car on raw2k but realised it was uneconomical to transport it, I made this clear before paying for the vehicle and raw2k accepted my payment right away. Now I bid for another car and won it and wish to pay and this one is close to me but they will not accept my payment because I moved houses currently am away on business and cannot provide the required documents. My question is why did raw2k accept my payment and registration fee on the previous car and not on this one, is it that they realised there was going to be a "free "car since I had paid for it and not wanting to get it.

“Overall, I'd buy from them but I don't like the...”

Written on: 15/01/2008

Overall, I'd buy from them but I don't like the Preston, norwich and cardiff sites.

“I have bought a few cars from Raw2K Online Salvage and...”

Written on: 24/09/2007 by choej (1 review written)

I have bought a few cars from Raw2K Online Salvage and have been very happy with every one of them, even the friends I have sold them onto have been very pleased with there car.