Electrolux Z1379 Reviews

• Service & Support

Electrolux Z1379 - Ask a question now

“TureCleaner”

Written on: 22/07/2011

I had this cleaner for 19 months. Not only does it vacuum well, but also particularly I found that the plastic collector rarely (if ever) filled with dust. I felt the plastic was of high quality and both myself and my wife were impressed with the design. I appreciated that it was top-heavy, which improved the cleaning experience dramatically. I would definitely recommend this cleaning product. I have never owned another vacuum - this is my first! (congrats!) - but I understand that cheaper… Read Full Review

“Had this upgright cleaner for about 18 months. While...”

Written on: 18/08/2001 by Nigel Mossman. (1 review written)

Had this upgright cleaner for about 18 months. While it vacuums well, it suffers from loss of suction as the plastic collector fills with dust. It is made from cheap plastic and badly designed. The main design problem is the fact that it is top heavy, making it unstable and prone to fall over. The plastic parts aren't that durable and break with little difficulty. After it's last fall, the plastic clip that keeps it upright has snapped and now it won't stay upright at all. (And for that… Read Full Review