Saga Caravan Insurance Reviews

Saga Caravan Insurance - Ask a question now

“caravan insurance quote”

Written on: 13/02/2015

Call answered very quickly. Straight to the point with all questions, very relaxed and friendly approach to my questions. Second time using this company, and the quote was the best I found… Read Full Review

Hhbaker's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2015

Of course they are relaxed and friendly, they are taking your money. What i want to know is what they are like when the caravan is laying on its side on the M62 at 2am on a wet sunday night, having been blown over by an HGV.

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“Telephoned Saga Caravan Insurance, explained that I...”

Written on: 21/05/2009 by robroy (3 reviews written)

Telephoned Saga Caravan Insurance, explained that I was looking to insure a caravan, the girl on the phone said "we don't do vans" I said "not a van it's a caravan" she said "I'm sorry we don't insure vans" and she hung up… Read Full Review