Isabella Penta Reviews

Media Gallery for Isabella Penta

Isabella Penta
Isabella Penta

“OVERRATED AND OVERPRICED”

Written on: 01/07/2017 by Listerboy (1 review written)

Hi there,I was led to believe Isabella was the best as they sure look the best but I'm afraid that is not the case at all !!! After years of towing my caravan up and down the country year after year I decided to go seasonal in North Yorkshire.The first 3 years with no problem at all.The awning would go up the first sign of the sun normally around April.The cheap budget awning costing under £500 (no names mentioned) would remain up through until end of October with no issues EVER !!!! Due to… Read Full Review

“The awning is fantastic very happy with the whole set up.”

Written on: 05/06/2008

The awning is fantastic very happy with the whole set up… Read Full Review

Mikebatchelor's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2012

We have caravanned now for 40 years and have owned Isabella Penta awnings since March 1990, yes, nearly 23 years!

We have also owned Isabella Combi 680, Minor and now a 2013 Magnum.

For quality and durability and pure good looks I honestly do not think you can beat Isabella. When properly erected they look, and are, superb.

The one 'moan' I do have however, and I have taken this up with Isabella, why oh why do they not make CarbonX or other lightweight poles for this awning??? They tell me that they are not strong enough for the span of the Penta!! what a load of rubbish! - think of the Forum - the same span and these have CarbonX poles as standard.

I am in my 70's and carrying the two bags of steel poles doesn't get any easier, but, between the two of us we manage.

Mike Batchelor
Nuneaton

Read 1 Comment

“I bought my Isabella Penta in 2000 to fit my Bailey...”

Written on: 01/04/2006 by Briane (1 review written)

I bought my Isabella Penta in 2000 to fit my Bailey California twin axle. There are lot of poles and it's best to work out were everything goes on the back lawn before you go on holiday. Mark all the poles with letters or numbers and also write this on to the instruction sheet. It's best to make several copies, as you will loose them, keep a copy a home. When erecting the awning it's best the use the centre storm pole to start from this can support the main front frame. Two people will be… Read Full Review

“No problem at all with this. It was easy to put...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by maS (32 reviews written)

No problem at all with this. It was easy to put together and is tough and easy to clean. Isabella have a good name, and our experience seemed to prove it… Read Full Review