Bradcot Classic Reviews

Media Gallery for Bradcot Classic

Bradcot Classic

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Worst awning we have ever purchased ”

Written on: 21/10/2017 by Cardboardbox (1 review written)

Purchased our awning 3 years ago after being told by a retailer that they where the best on the market, the curtains were too small they didn't even meet in the middle and spent more tme on the floor than they did covering the windows as to poles fell apart with the slightest bit of movement, the grond anchor off the storm staps stapped in half the second time we used it and the storm kit only holds the poles down goes nowhere near the awning, whilst in high winds this week one of the plastic… Read Full Review

“Love the Bradcot Classic tent. System is good and easy...”

Written on: 31/05/2009

Love the Bradcot Classic tent. System is good and easy to erect. But the Aluminium poles. 2nd time of use, one gust of wind and the tent was well tied down. Poles bent and broke.

Bradcott should list each item,cost and delivery.
It would also be nice if Bradcott answered the telephone… Read Full Review

“My experience of the easy alloy poles on the Bradcot...”

Written on: 17/07/2008 by 19richard39 (1 review written)

My experience of the easy alloy poles on the Bradcot Classic has not been a happy one and I will not be purchasing a replacement set of these poles. I think I will choose the steel poles which are heavier but are also cheaper. I have considered buying the fibreglass poles which are reputed to be very light and strong but I don't know a lot about them. I wouldn't say that the alloy poles are completely useless but I would be uneasy using them in areas where strong winds are either routinely… Read Full Review

463864_Ventolin's Response to 19richard39's Review

Written on: 31/05/2009

I agree with this review because...even though the alloy poles are easy to use, but they do not like the stormy weather. we lost ours last year in bad weather. We ended up with several holes in the canvas and a very deep dent running half way along the caravan.
<br/>when trying to find replacement poles we were told they'd had a run on people asking for alloy poles. Day 3 of our holiday and we were heading back home :(
<br/>Don't get me started on the zips lol, they can be a nightmare. We've only once had water pooling, but only a small amount.
<br/>The plus side it never lost any colour and always looked one of the better awnings when going around the sites. But we are not buying another Bradcot and no way will we be buying alloy poles

Read 1 Comment

“The Bradcot Classic materials were of a good quality...”

Written on: 29/05/2006 by baboo (1 review written)

The Bradcot Classic materials were of a good quality and the colours have remained stable during the 5 seasons we have had the awning. However the seams have had to be re- enforced at the outer corners of the roof as they started to come apart after about 3 seasons of moderate use. I am a little disappointed with the awning as I have previously had Bradcot and been satisfied. I am now looking elsewhere… Read Full Review