Everbank Internet Banking Reviews - www.everbank.com

Everbank Internet Banking www.everbank.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I guess I need to thank most of the negative reviews...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

I guess I need to thank most of the negative reviews on Everbank that are scattered online. I opened an account in August '10 and the exact opposite of what is published online has happened. The only minor complaint that I have is that the registration and account opening was conducted via snail mail and took 7 business days to get going, but I honestly can't complain now. My money wire went through and the online functionality of the money market account has all the features one would… Read Full Review

“Overall, Everbank Internet Banking is an excellent...”

Written on: 23/01/2006 by stancrab (1 review written)

Overall, Everbank Internet Banking is an excellent choice and interest bearing alternative to the rip-off brick and mortar banks that pay essentially nothing for the ongoing use of my deposited money! Once you understand the limitations of a strictly on-line bank, the inconveniences are quite manageable… Read Full Review