Everbank Internet Banking Reviews - www.everbank.com

Everbank Internet Banking www.everbank.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“It is too early to really rate EverBank. I just got...”

Written on: 07/11/2010

It is too early to really rate EverBank. I just got my initial deposit into their YIELD PLEDGE MONEY MARKET.

Mainly I wanted to say that I spoke to a Rep, told her I didn't want to send a check thru the mail. I wanted to do an online transfer. She said I could send in the signature card without the check, they would establish the account, then I could do the transfer.

When I sent in the signature card, I included a note with the Reps name, extension and what she said. The funds showed up… Read Full Review

“I opened a Everbank Internet Banking www.everbank.com...”

Written on: 18/03/2008 by epeeist04 (1 review written)

I opened a Everbank Internet Banking www.everbank.com checking account and then bought some "unallocated gold" through their world banking service. This went smoothly, if a little slowly. I did get all the documents they mailed (and they mailed a LOT of different envelopes). I then tried to buy more gold a few weeks later, couldn't find any info on how to do it online. Had to call. They took my order but it was over a week in executing. Maybe I am spoiled by fast execution in my stock… Read Full Review