JVC RV-DP200 CD Radio Cassette Reviews

JVC RV-DP200 CD Radio Cassette - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for JVC RV-DP200 CD Radio Cassette

“Amazing”

written by Yoselinn144 on 05/01/2016

My dad bought this when it came out in 2000 iirm, to this day (Jan 2016) it still works flawlessly. I've been tempted to upgrade to the later Boomblasters but there's no way I can replace this one knowing it still runs like I bought it yesterday. It'll end up being passed down through the family at this rate.

“I have had this JVC Kaboom for about 10 years. I...”

written by on 14/01/2010

I have had this JVC Kaboom for about 10 years. I bought it at a 2001 audio video store and they had to special order it in. I payed $299 and with tax it came out to about $334 Can.I think it is still available buy special order but this modle is still the best kaboom box they ever made in my opinion. I use this every year 2 x at camping and Everyone that see's it are impresed still after 10 years. About two years ago there was a family at the campgrounds that had never camped before and woke everyone up at 5am because they whent to bed the night befor at 8pm. So at 11:30 am they were going back for a mid morn napp and I put my Ozzy disk in and cranked the JVC RV-DP200 right beside there heads and pressed play , it was the perfect tool for the job. If you can get one buy it you will thank me for it.

“The JVC RV-DP200 is perfect for acoustic players. ...”

written by m moran on 08/04/2009

The JVC RV-DP200 is perfect for acoustic players. Inputs built in for Mic, and Guitar, plus an additional Aux input, I can run 2 Acoustics directly through the unit, and 2 Mics, through a mixer in the Aux.

“Absoloutley love it it's still playing today as the...”

written by johnlewin on 07/12/2008

Absoloutley love it it's still playing today as the day i bought it. bring it back jvc.

“I would love to have another JVC RV-DP200 CD Radio...”

written by grietjebeton on 20/02/2008

I would love to have another JVC RV-DP200 CD Radio Cassette. Who sells them, it has good pitch control. I use it for my workouts. Good sound, nice bass. Easy to connect my iPod with a cable.

“Perfect, deep bass, but not so good for rap music,...”

written by nisde on 12/05/2006

Perfect, deep bass, but not so good for rap music, otherwise a prefect machine for any party or a picnic! Lot's of fun with it, everyone of my friend love it and even pushed to the limit for a couple of hours it still plays like it should. If you have it, don't sell it!!! Buy another one :-) JVC rocks!!!

Bertie's Response to nisde's Review

Written on: 17/05/2006

nisde.....the louder you play your JVC, the more current is taken from the batteries. Buy a set of rechargeable batteries as it will be very much cheaper for you in the long run.

Read 1 Comment

“The JVC RV-DP200 CD Radio Cassette is a poweful unit,...”

written by bob falfa 55 on 15/03/2005

The JVC RV-DP200 CD Radio Cassette is a poweful unit, when cranked up the top end gets a bit harsh but if not pushed that hard it's quite the sound box and bass is impressive out of this beast, at 52 watts, it has some power for a portable unit..I use this on my boat my must say it rocks the water... go get one if you can find them anymore....