Newquay, Surfers Hotel Reviews

Newquay, Surfers Hotel - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“What a complete an utter dive. I arrived in Newquay at...”

Written on: 08/05/2009 by sugarpuff23 (1 review written)

What a complete an utter dive. I arrived in Newquay at Surfers Hotel in the afternoon after a long drive from Hertfordshire, I parked my car outside in the car park, booked in and decided to grab some much needed drink and food at a nearby cafe. Whilst i was eating I received a phone call from one of my party asking me to move my car because the management wasn't happy where I'd parked it. Now, I wasn't going to leave my food and walk all the way back to the hotel an move my car considering it… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“What hotel throws you out for making a complaint?! One...”

Written on: 12/07/2006 by pet350 (1 review written)

What hotel throws you out for making a complaint?! One that is worried about what you may say about them in future inspections I'm guessing, but I'm not sure.

I cannot stress this enough, do not go there!!… Read Full Review