Blackpool Zoo Reviews

Blackpool Zoo

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Attacked”

Written on: 27/10/2011 by Vicky1823 (1 review written)

Me and my friends went to the zoo and we were having a good time. We all had our children with us and decided that we should eat in picnic area. My son was attacked by geese, it was extremely horrifying, even passers by stop to try and help, my son was stood holding a sandwich when one of them went mental and started pecking his back! He is three and now has a fear of any birds. I contacted the zoo and waited weeks for a reply from the zoo manager, he did NOTHING and accused my son of chasing… Read Full Review

“blackpool zoo is worth a visit if your staying or...”

Written on: 14/04/2009 by themepark (1 review written)

blackpool zoo is worth a visit if your staying or living in blackpool or any town near it, if you had one more day free in blackpool and it was either the zoo or the aquarium choose the zoo as it would occupy you for more hours of the day… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Having been given a leaflet outside by a animal rights...”

Written on: 29/03/2005 by m189966 (1 review written)

Having been given a leaflet outside by a animal rights campaigner I was sorry to have this confirmed once I'd paid my £9.00 admission fee.

I am not an animal rights campaiger but some of the conditions these animals were kept in should not be allowed. I'd suggest another zoo that houses and displays it's animals in better conditions… Read Full Review

Grizbe's Response to m189966's Review

Written on: 26/03/2011

I found this review not helpful because... The Zoo has been taken over by a different company and completely refurbished and redone since this review was written.

Read 1 Comment