Broadhembury, Hembury Court Barns Reviews

Broadhembury, Hembury Court Barns - Ask a question now

“I stayed at Hembury Court for a hen weekend and had a...”

Written on: 06/07/2010 by wood132 (1 review written)

I stayed at Hembury Court for a hen weekend and had a fantastic time. The owners are a lovely, friendly couple and had thought of everything down to the finest detail. At the time of booking they provided plenty of informaton regarding things to do and an assortment of pre bookable events to make the weekend enjoyable and relaxing. The cottages are superb and fully equipped. The facilities were wonderful, clean and well looked after. The views are stunning, the weather was perfect and I will… Read Full Review

“I have just returned from a five day hen do at Hembury...”

Written on: 20/04/2009 by holmes7179 (1 review written)

I have just returned from a five day hen do at Hembury Court and had a fantastic time, the cottages were wonderful and the facitlities were fantatstic with everything you could think of. The hot tub is wonderful and perfect to unwind. We had a party of 14 and an age range of 18-68 years old and each and everyone loved it and would definitly return.
The owners are brilliant and can not do enough for you but at the same time do not bombard you with their presence despite living on site. We had a… Read Full Review

“It's hard to find somewhere that I think I could live...”

Written on: 13/12/2004 by malcolm01 (1 review written)

It's hard to find somewhere that I think I could live in permanently - Hembury Court Barns was an exception.
From the moment we were greeted by the owners and shown to our cottage I was made to feel at home. The cottages are superb, fully equipped with everything you need to ensure you have a relaxing stay. The hot tub is a real must, especially on a clear evening when you can watch the early stars coming out. The games room with table football and table tennis are very useful distractions for… Read Full Review

“Hembury Court Barns: ”

Written on: 20/08/2004 by imogen27 (1 review written)

Hembury Court Barns:
Broadhembury is a Beautiful location, near many lovely pebbly beaches including traditional and secluded Beer and Branscombe. Only 5 miles from Antique hunting in Honiton. Very well equipped and more than comfortable cottages which are tastefully decorated with lots of homey touches. Our cottage had all the mod cons incl. dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, DVD and video player and TV. Friendly and helpful owners Robert and Mandy live in the farmhouse and are always on hand… Read Full Review