Athens International Airport Reviews

• Customer service

• Overall cleanliness

Athens International Airport - Ask a question now

“Organized and relaxed”

Written on: 16/08/2020 by Whistle-Blower1965 (1 review written)

After a horrible stay/flight at/from another European airport this was an enormous relieve. In Covid-19 time we need this. Distance kept. Makes were worn. Employees checking. Check-in was fast. As the boarding was so organized. Really, that other airports/airlines haven't thought about this. I flew from/to 2 others countries the day before. And although the 1st one did a good job, this one was incredible. Boarding first families with children. Than windows seats. Middle seats. Aisle… Read Full Review

“I would not recommend Athens airport because it took...”

Written on: 01/07/2008 by egss (1 review written)

I would not recommend Athens airport because it took us nearly 45 minutes to check-in, They had to open another desk for all Gatwick passengers so we could check-in quicker! (We could have been waiting about an hour if they didn't open another check-in desk). It took 20 minutes for security.

They have a lot of shops but we were in queues for so long we didn't have a lot of time to look around the shops… Read Full Review

“All in all a state of the art airport that can be a...”

Written on: 29/04/2008

All in all a state of the art airport that can be a intercontinental gateway. I would suggest to build one terminal for use only by Olympic Airlines as the Athens international airport is the main hub for the national carrier of Hellas… Read Full Review

“I use Athens International Airport very often. It is...”

Written on: 06/10/2004 by Hola (1 review written)

I use Athens International Airport very often. It is new, always clean, and the staff are very helpful, and I am always surrounded by smiling faces. I need that… Read Full Review