Sony MDR-ED31LP Fontopia Reviews

• Comfort Level

Sony MDR-ED31LP Fontopia - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony MDR-ED31LP Fontopia

Sony MDR-ED31LP Fontopia

“I bought the Sony MDR-ED31LP Fontopia off Amazon...”

Written on: 14/06/2005 by eggzy43 (2 reviews written)

I bought the Sony MDR-ED31LP Fontopia off Amazon [used, private sale] for £17 odd, rather disappointed by the mediocre sound, and although they espouse to be "ear buds" the things still work loose in no time...one thing though...they came in a cheap shoddy box with Chinese only writing and I suspect they may be cheap copies, anyone else had my experiences?

hmmm… Read Full Review

“I bought the Sony MDR-ED31LP Fontopia earbuds after...”

Written on: 13/12/2004 by dharmasteve (6 reviews written)

I bought the Sony MDR-ED31LP Fontopia earbuds after breaking my Sennheiser MX500s in Budapest Airport I was desperate to get some decent earbuds for my MP3 player. Knowing from past experience that most earbuds are rubbish I followed a review and got the SONY MDR-ED31LPs. At the same time I became the owner of some Sennheiser MX550 earbuds so this is a comparison. The Sonys need time to become comfortable in the ear and time to break in. The discomfort at first can affect the subjective… Read Full Review