RCA RD1070 Reviews

Memory < 1

Features:
  • 128 MB built-in memory; no moving parts means skip-free playback
  • Plays MP3 and WMA files; upgradeable for future audio formats
  • USB connection for faster downloads
  • Includes headphones, carry case with belt clip, USB cable, music management software, and 2 AAA batteries
  • Refine your search

“A Brand is a Brand”

Written on: 03/03/2019 by yuri_exim (12 reviews written)

Let it be cheaper, than more famous players, but in this case it's better not to pay twice, but have the quality… Read Full Review

“Legendary player”

Written on: 06/09/2018 by Jerdiam (11 reviews written)

I still keep this old music player. It is dear to me as a memory, and it still works, you can listen to music on it. Everything is done very high quality and reliable, the sound is very clean… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I'd never buy an RCA product again! I have two very...”

Written on: 18/08/2004 by ssh (1 review written)

I'd never buy an RCA product again! I have two very bad experience with RCA.

I bought a similar mp3 player (RCA Lyra 128MB), after using it not even 10 times, it broke! RCA's support suggested me to replace the unit! Because there is no way of fixing it!!! and to replace the unit I have to pay them another $90 CAD!!! While I had payed $229 CAD originally!!! $319 for an mp3 player with very very low quality.

RCA mp3 players are not worth spending more than 10 bucks… Read Full Review