Thrasher Reviews

2.5

Thrasher - Ask a question now

“There were no reviews for the Thrasher Skateboarding...”

written by vansrules on 29/12/2005

There were no reviews for the Thrasher Skateboarding magazine, so I thought I would write one... I personally don't like Thrasher that much. It costs about the same as any magazine. 24 per month, but it's really small. Knowing what locals are up to, and knowing what parks people in the area like is good (really good), but they don't keep you up-to-date with the pro's at all. It's nice to have a balance!!

Well that's my 2 cents on Thrasher!

I don't really know a lot about it as I'd rather read Transworld, so tell me if I'm wrong or not, and feel free to leave a comment.