Paul Gordon Reviews

Paul Gordon - Ask a question now

“Been going here for 10 years now. I used to work in...”

Written on: 07/05/2010

Been going here for 10 years now. I used to work in Scunthorpe but now work and live an hour away and still go. Took my sister there and she like me agrees its the best hair cut shes ever had. The colourists will always ask other staffs opinions to be absolutely sure before they dye your hair. The juniors are great hair washers and always offer drinks and magazines. When my hairdresser was poorly once they called and gave me plenty of notice to see if I still wanted to visit or should they… Read Full Review

“would definitely recommend it and will go back...”

Written on: 04/04/2008

would definitely recommend it and will go back again!!Really nice salon. Friendly staff. Best haircut ever… Read Full Review