Colgate Total Reviews

Colgate Total
Colgate Total

“Great Toothpaste”

written by FranklinBenjamin on 17/04/2021

This is the toothpaste I like the most. It leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean every time I use it twice a day. Colgate is also a favorite of mine and my family. Unlike other toothpaste, it does not have a powerful minty flavor. After cleaning my teeth, my mouth feels so clean and new. I'm pleased with the outcome.

“Bad after taste”

written by Childersur158 on 06/08/2019

I use a variety of Total toothpastes as they are great at keeping my teeth healthy. However for a while now I have noticed a nasty lingering after taste. My family have also noticed it. It never used to have such a bad after taste- why the change?

“Bad packaging”

written by jujots on 15/12/2017

I am most unhappy this is the second tube of toothpaste that I have bought which when squeezed all the toothpaste comes out of the bottom, Its not sealed adequately

“Great product”

written by skAllen490 on 13/05/2014

Teeth feel fantastic, best toothpaste ever. I prefer it to Sensodyne because it has a less 'chalky' feel. My teeth were sensitive originally but this toothpaste has helped significantly, now I can eat ice cream without suffering from any pain. The toothpaste also helped with my gingivitis and bad breath, especially when used alongside colgate plax mouthwash.

“Contains triclosan”

written by LEELJR on 21/04/2014

This product contains triclosan, an antimicrobial that leads to bacteria resistance with use in personal-care products and is persistent in our environment when disposed of as waste because it does not get removed during the sewage cleaning processes. Bioaccumulation of triclosan and similar antimicrobials are endocrine disrupters that are harmful to biological organisms in our environment and us, particularly if they end back up in the our drinking water, which they now are as a result of their gross overuse!

“best available.best in town.good buy.”

written by on 06/04/2012

best available.best in town.good buy.

“I honestly never used to brush a lot, until I used...”

written by WWEFreak666 on 07/08/2007

I honestly never used to brush a lot, until I used Colgate Total. If it wasn't for Colgate Total, my teeth would not be very clean. I brush regularly now with Colgate Total, because it actually makes your teeth feel clean after each use. The #1 toothpaste I have ever used that feels and looks like it works.

“Colgate Total toothpaste is hard to beat. My teeth...”

written by jjm1965 on 26/11/2004

Colgate Total toothpaste is hard to beat. My teeth feel very clean for a long time after brushing.

“Colgate Total Mint Floss is the best I have ever used....”

written by Pik27 on 23/08/2004

Colgate Total Mint Floss is the best I have ever used. It does a super job not only on permanent teeth but also on bridge work and crowns. It is very hard to find and I wish I could locate a source where I can purchase such. Eckerd used to carry it and now I can not find it there.