Oral-B Brush-Up Reviews

Oral-B Brush-Up - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Oral-B Brush-Up

“Soft Brush”

written by JohnDCos on 17/01/2022

This Oral-B appears to be a lot softer, yet it still has a lot of brushing strength and efficacy. I still get that silky, super-clean sensation in my teeth that I used to get with my Sonicare. Because of the smaller brush head, I can reach rear teeth more easily and clean the back of my front teeth more easily.

“Oral-B Care on the Go! Brushing one's teeth is a...”

written by smoothguy777 on 16/08/2004

Oral-B Care on the Go! Brushing one's teeth is a reviving experience which some of us just can't feel comfortable without. Now there's a new type of toothbrush which could extend the custom considerably
The new Oral-B Brush-Up slips onto the human finger and performs most of the functions of a disposable pre-impregnated toothbrush except it doesn't need water.
The textured teeth wipes give you a clean mouth and fresh mint breath when you're on the go-no water or sink required. Product Features+ Textured cleaning surface to clean teeth, burst of mint flavor to freshen mouth and breath, thin, compact size makes it easy to carry in your wallet, comfortable, slip-on design fits most finger sizes, individually packaged, material acts as moisture barrier between your finger and mouth.