Clear Blue Pregnancy Test Reviews

Clear Blue Pregnancy Test - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clear Blue Pregnancy Test

“left feeling confused”

written by VivianCarroll220 on 01/06/2016

I'm 11 days late. I have many pregnancy symptoms.I took the test at 8 days late. There was an immediate positive result which then disappeared. I've spend 3/4 days feeling half excited and half confused. Took another this morning and exactly the same thing happened. There is nothing in the leaflet to inform me what this means so I will need to pay more money for another test. Sleepless nights wondering and feeling 'vacant' aren't great when I'm supposed to be on holiday.

“I used CB on my last pregnancy (1 day after my period...”

written by Lou29 on 30/09/2014

I used CB on my last pregnancy (1 day after my period it told me I was 1-2 weeks pregnant) This time round I took the CB test a day before my period was due and it was 'Not pregnant' 4 days later my period hadn't shown up so I took another test and it was 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks happy Monday for me! I will always recommend CB however I'd always recommend talking the test when your period is late even though it says you can test up to 4 days before your period is due.

“Waste of money”

written by on 12/01/2013

I got a free test with ovulation tests , had to buy two packs so had two free tests, did one last night very faint positive straight away did the other this morning fmu also obvious positive straight away , the lines are blue not grey .have also tested with 3 Internet cheapies , 1 boots own and 1 first response 6 days sooner, which are all clearly negative .Clearblue should not be allowed to sell these tests!false negatives are easy to deal with but false positives are soul destroying.not at all reliable and even if you get a positive you still feel compelled to do another test so they really are a complete waste of money!,

“False positive result from this product”

written by Lady_lucky on 22/11/2012

I definately don't have time for a baby right now, I am 8-10 weeks since having my last period, I was really worried because I have started feeling bloated, and nauseous all the time, as though I had a hangover and I hadn't had any alcohol. I used this product just to check, followed the instructions and it produced a positive result. I am not on any medications that could interfere with the test, I left the test in the urine for 5 seconds, and the result was immediate. I went to the doctor, showed her the test, she agreed that the test result read positive from the one I had taken, re-tested me with another brand and blood tests, and both the urine and blood tests were negative. I can understand a false negative, but a false positive is just scary, it shouldn't be allowed to happen. I do not approve.

Bella1986's Response to Lady_lucky's Review

Written on: 13/12/2016

yes very true they shouldn't be allowed to happen I'm so upset as I am trying for a baby I have been trying for 6 monthes and when I got a positive I was over the moon I couldn't believe I got pregnant so I used a re tested with a another brand and it was negative so that what made me look up on the results of this test I would never buy clearblue again I was so let down by its false positive

“waste of money”

written by on 19/11/2009

waste of money

“false negative result!!!”

written by on 02/10/2009

false negative result!!!

“Clear Blue Pregnancy Test - Works very well. You can...”

written by ashley stone on 26/09/2004

Clear Blue Pregnancy Test - Works very well. You can count on this test better than any other test!

Asked by Beau348 on 19th January 2016 Report this content
I have taken 4 CB tests all came up faintly positve all after the 10 min time period. I went and got 4 pregnosis strip tests all were negative. I then read up on evap lines. So my question is, is it possible to get 4 evap lines in one go. Considering the pregnosis tests were all negative?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site