Garden Life Reviews

Garden Life - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Garden Life

Garden Life

“Gardening Magazines - Being a very new gardener I have...”

Written on: 05/10/2004 by BethyBooth (1 review written)

Gardening Magazines - Being a very new gardener I have found the new Garden Life to be almost bible-like. The cover price was my first incentive to give it a go, needing advice desperately for my new garden, off I went home. My poor partner not seeing me or his dinner for well over an hour and that was just a quick glimpse through.
It covers all sorts of things I could be doing this month, recipes and fantastic offers to tempt even me.
So impressed was I that I subscribed from issue 3. So far… Read Full Review

“Gardenlife ”

Written on: 06/08/2004 by Magnetic (33 reviews written)

Gardenlife

I don't often buy gardening magazines these days as I usually don't get around to reading them. However, having a few moments to wait for the family at the supermarket, I found myself looking at the magazines. Nothing much of interest, I thought having glanced at the soap updates on the covers of the TV mags - THEN I found this one! Hello I thought, I haven't seen that one before. I did, on closer perusal, discover why; it was because it was the 'launch issue'. This discovery… Read Full Review