Aspa 1 Apartments Reviews

Aspa 1 Apartments - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aspa 1 Apartments

Aspa 1 Apartments

“Terrible substandard accommodation ”

Written on: 18/01/2017

Aspa 1 apartments are substandard, they would not even meet a 2 star rating, they are dirty noisy and like something out of the 70's. worst accommodation I have ever stayed in and I'm easily pleased and have travelled the world. Please reconsider if you think staying here will be nice. There are 100's of better apartments nearby… Read Full Review

“The Aspa 1 Apartments is a lovely clean...”

Written on: 28/06/2009

The Aspa 1 Apartments is a lovely clean hotel...brilliant, warm friendly staff....excellent food… Read Full Review

“Great Hotel, I stayed on the 2nd floor, on the larger...”

Written on: 06/07/2007 by aussiekos (1 review written)

Great Hotel, I stayed on the 2nd floor, on the larger balconies, I must say I Didn't expect room of this quality.
The photos in the brochure do not do this hotel justice!!
You're only 200 m from the beach, you have access to the hotel across the road's swimming pool.

Highly recommended… Read Full Review

“Before I went on holidays I researched Aspa 1...”

Written on: 12/10/2004 by Janedanes (1 review written)

Before I went on holidays I researched Aspa 1 Aprtments and found some good reviews. I will agree that they are clean and in a very good location, however we had the two bedroom apartment and the sitting room/"kitchen" had no natural light. The Kitchen ( two hobs and a battered pot) was a joke so forget any cooking in the apartment. The balcony was too small on sit on and the pool which was part of another hotel was small and crowded.

If you are on the first floor (which we were) the noise… Read Full Review