Carda Beach Hotel Reviews

Carda Beach Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Carda Beach Hotel

Carda Beach Hotel
Carda Beach Hotel

“When I saw Dale Newberry review, I just though I...”

Written on: 10/01/2006 by ilc5 (1 review written)

When I saw Dale Newberry review, I just though I needed to back this up 101%.
We enjoyed our wedding anniversary at Carda Beach Hotel and Denis and Maria , bought us a present a bottle of Ouzo and 2 glasses, they went out of their way to look after us and our children.
Very large salt water pool, but certainly helps the tan along.
Having been to various parts of Greece, the accommodation is basic, but good for Greece, and kept very clean.
Shortage of nightly Entertainment, but that can be… Read Full Review

“I and my friends enjoyed our time so much at Carda...”

Written on: 18/11/2005 by Dale Newberry (1 review written)

I and my friends enjoyed our time so much at Carda Beach Hotel we are looking at returning next year. The locals are so friendly it is unbelievable. Denis and Maria were outstanding and you couldn;t wish for better hosts. They went out of their way to help us with wedding arrangements and even bought us a present. You don;t get that in five star hotels. If rated on welcome and friendliness this place would be 5 star. The pool is massive but does contain a lot of salt. Accomadation basic but… Read Full Review