Pioneer VSX-C301 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Pioneer VSX-C301 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pioneer VSX-C301

Pioneer VSX-C301

“I bought the Pioneer VSX-C301 home cinema amplifier...”

Written on: 12/03/2006 by skote (22 reviews written)

I bought the Pioneer VSX-C301 home cinema amplifier after FINALLY upgrading to 5.1 about 18 months ago. What a revelation! Having got a few friends who are into Home Cinema I had an idea of what to look for. This little amp does everything I could possibly want. It's absolutely packed with industry standard features, and even has a standby pass-through for signals. It's currently acting as the hub for all my SCART connections to my TV. Great stuff!… Read Full Review

“I really wanted a slimline receiver that does all you...”

Written on: 01/02/2005 by Keladrin (1 review written)

I really wanted a slimline receiver that does all you want and the Pioneer VSX-C301 is it - particularly useful are the 4 scart connectors with video switching. The remote will control all 4 of my devices with no hassle. Sound quality is excellent and power ample. The only thing you could really improve with this is to include a digital tuner instead of the 30 channel standard one. Paid £160 from Richer Sounds… Read Full Review