Tivo Series 2 DVR - 80hrs Reviews

Tivo Series 2 DVR - 80hrs
Tivo Series 2 DVR - 80hrs

Specification for Tivo Series 2 DVR - 80hrs

Features:
  • Up to 80 hours of digital audio/video recording capacity (NTSC); works with antenna, cable, digital cable, satellite, and combinations
  • 2 USB ports offer ready connectivity with digital cameras, MP3 players, or CD players
  • TiVo service includes digital music, digital photos, broadband video on demand, and video party games
  • Everything required for installation is supplied; subscription to TiVo service is an additional requirement
  • Measures 15 x 3 x 11.5 inches (W x H x D)
    Platforms:
    Linux
  • Refine your search

☆☆☆☆☆

“When I received my Tivo Series 2 DVR - 80hrs, the logo...”

Written on: 29/09/2006 by Lindsayasddd (1 review written)

When I received my Tivo Series 2 DVR - 80hrs, the logo (a sticker) fell off immediately after it was removed from the box. I should have taken this as an indication of quality. After hours spent setting the Tivo up and networking with my PC, the audio on the system completely quit one day inside the 30 day trial period. After a hold of one hour with Tivo, they determined the product defective but wanted $200 to ship a replacement and they refused to credit me for subscription time lost! I am an… Read Full Review