Hanioti, Hanioti Palace Hotel Reviews

Hanioti, Hanioti Palace Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hanioti, Hanioti Palace Hotel

Hanioti, Hanioti Palace Hotel

“Hanioti, Hanioti Palace Hotel is an Hotel above the...”

Written on: 19/08/2009

Hanioti, Hanioti Palace Hotel is an Hotel above the average ... but it is unacceptable to not provide what you promise (for example air conditioning). If I knew it from the beginning, would not choose this hotel for my vacation. When I complained about this matter, faced rude and insults. I regret my choice, because has destroyed the holidays of my family.

“Lovely clean pool, good food, friendly staff at the...”

Written on: 26/09/2008

Lovely clean pool, good food, friendly staff at the Hanioti Palace Hotel. All ages would be happy here. Only bad point, scruffy path to beach… Read Full Review

“Hanioti Palace Hotel and Fawlty Towers comes to mind....”

Written on: 22/09/2006 by Easy Rider (1 review written)

Hanioti Palace Hotel and Fawlty Towers comes to mind. It is a shame because it is in a very good location and obviously has been a beautiful hotel in its day but now it needs money spent on it. Our room had no shower bracket, just a ragged metal plate where one had been. It was repaired when we asked, but it should have not needed us to tell them. There was no plug for the bath. We had to laugh in the end because when we would mention to reception about certain things, we were greeted with the… Read Full Review