Veet Hair Removal Cream Reviews

Summary

''Get touchably smooth skin with Veet Hair Removal Cream for Normal Skin! It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised.''
Veet Hair Removal Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Veet Hair Removal Cream

“Best investment!”

written by Davenport303 on 27/10/2017

I tried waxing and burnt my leg (very serious burn). I bought the cream and tried it last night. OMG it was amazing. I did my arms and legs. It took 6 minutes on my legs and 5 minutes on my arms. BEST INVESTMENT I've made.

“Veet hair Removal”

written by hereiam013 on 18/03/2016

When this product came out it worked great,no matter were you used it on your body,it took the hair off within 10 minutes.But don't let the tube get old,like more then a week old,it looses its potency.Just in the past couple of months,they must have changed the ingredients.Or cut back on the amount of certain things that actually desolve the hair.Because when I put it on around my Genitals,you have to do it twice,and then it burns really bad.The potency of the product has changed,the receipy is different,were is that yellow stuff you use to put in it.The stuff that makes it work.I guess your not making enough money,I have never seen an advertisement on the product,nor heard a commercial on the radio.I guess your rich know,so you should discontinue the product.

“Do not use!!”

written by Lnln on 06/02/2016

This is the worst product I've ever used. The directions don't say how long to leave it in so I left it for maybe 5 mins. No hair came off, my skin where the product was is brown blotchy and red and sticky as hell. The sticky will not come off, the wipes they put in the package for that purpose are worthless. Then I called the number in the package for questions, and guess what? It's a dating site! Looked all over the internet for a way to contact these people and every thing I clicked on sent me back to the home site which is worthless . One website seemed to indicate it was a Walmart brand but not sure about that . That is where I bought it and taking it right back!

“do not use”

written by bjPruitt470 on 13/06/2015

I used cream for face hair removal left on 5 minutes began to burn washed off right away. next morning I had blisters face is all red needless to say I will never try again.

“good”

written by HeyYouGuys on 09/04/2014

I am come from Hong Kong and my English is really bad. I have use veet today. I feel good after using it. I would recommend veet to you. It works so well

“Wax strips warning for facial use.”

written by Paperheartz on 12/03/2014

My daughters and I have used Veet wax strips many times.We were very please with this product. However,this last time when I had taken the wax strip off it had either rip skin off my right hand side of upper lip or I got a chemical burn.It has left a peeling,red and dry spot on my face. I didn't do nor use anything different before nor after. I used it as the directions stated.I don't have sensitive skin or any kind of skin problem. I am not allergic to anything that would explain this result . Not sure what has happened ,but I'm just hoping it isn't going to let a scar!Thank you for your time.

Misnid's Response to Paperheartz's Review

Written on: 12/05/2014

So sorry to hear that! I used veet face hair remover cream and I it burnt my face. I have very long scars on both sides of my face :( I don't know if they will ever go away!! But I am just warning everyone out there to not use it!!! If you love your skin, don't!!! I am so worries all the time now and have lost peace of my mind because if veet face hair remover cream!!

Read 1 Comment

“Made me look like a gorilla”

written by on 06/02/2014

Horrible cream. I bought it only because it is inexpensive and waxing costs a lot more in the country i live in. Plus its so convenient to remove hair right in your own bathroom... however! this was the WORST decision I made in my life... I used to have very scanty hair growth on my legs.. very very scanty! and how my legs look like the amazon forest.. its so damn annoying and I tried waxing twice after using the product just ONCE.. but no luck.. my hair growth is screwed for life...now i compete with my husband when it comes to our legs and hair growth.. ewww

“Do not use!!!”

written by on 01/01/2014

I've been using this product for 2 years and was recommended it by a friend. Applied it on my arms a day ago and woke up this morning with sore red irrated lumps on my skin. I'm really worried about these lumps so booking myself an appointment with the doctors tomorrow. I thought it was quite an effective, good for the money product however the results of yesterday's application has put me off the product forever. Would not recommend to anyone!

““Veet is great!””

written by tofiz on 11/11/2013

Veet is so easy, it is harmless unless you get irritated skin from it which if you do then just don't use it again. However if you are not allergic, which you most likely aren't, then it is a quick easy way to get rid of hairs. If you cover all the area with cream and wait at least 5 mins (I do 7 on underarms and 9 on legs) then it should all come off. As long as you follow the simple instructions they give you and do not exceed 10 minutes of Veet on your legs then you should come out with smooth soft hairless skin like I do. If you have sensitive skin then razors will do no good for you and there is also Veet for sensitive skin or Veet for short hairs making a variety of choices available to suit you. I think it works fantastically and though with the cream it is messy, it is better than having scratches from razors or pain from waxing. 10/10!

“Worst cream ever!! ”

written by on 07/11/2013

Do not use this product!! Followed all instructions, timed the application and have been left with a burning rash. In quite a bit of pain that is serving as a continual reminder that either frequent waxing or shaving is best. Whilst applied there were no symptoms of irritation, stinging etc. Having used a similar product in the past I had assumed it was simply working as it should, until I washed it off. "Washing off" was a 10 minute dousing with water in the shower. Now over an hour later I am left trying to calm a stinging sensation that feels something like my skin being ripped off. I'm really cross at the lack of possible side effects on the packaging, in contrast to the laborious effort that has gone into promoting ease of use and promising fabulous results. The reality is in stark contrast, and this is a product I wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy!

“Worst thing ever used in my life! ”

written by on 29/08/2013

The worst pain ever on my upper lip I've got red blouches and a rash its very very sore! Do no recommend this product. Clueless to have its been permitted to be sold to the public. Never ever again will i be using this its like burnt my skin bloody stinging an all 8 hours later too

“Effective but not perfect”

written by Havem1971 on 26/07/2013

Still can find any product can remove the hair effectively without leaving any suffer. The most thing I like this product is its convenience and no hurt to our skin. But the hair grows faster than the time the production guarantees to us for 2-3 weeks. Actually, After more 1 week, I have to do apply it again. I wish I can find any more effective product

“Veet Hair Cream Burns”

written by on 25/07/2013

I used Veet Hair Removal Crean around my tummy, testicles and tool area it burns on the testicles, this area is obviously more sensitive. But I must say it did do the job. Phew its getting hot in here !!!!!!!!

“Worked ok first couple of times and now I'm covered in...”

written by on 21/07/2013

Worked ok first couple of times and now I'm covered in little red bumps!!!! And it's quite itchy ... Think I'm going to stick to shaving . Wouldn't recommend to a friend evert! Also doesn't take away all the hair but it is a quick way of doin it .

“Never using again!”

written by selenwut on 13/07/2013

Ok, so my friend recommended i should use hair removal cream. She didnt tell me a brand but she just said hers use reAlly well. (Hers isnt veet by the way) so i go to wal-Mart and buy this thing. It looks like it will work. So I go home and try it. It works really well. But I realize a problem from that point already. The packaging is almost finished after only one use. I keep on using it and it continues to do a good job. After a couple of weeks, (last week) i out it on again (for about 2 minutes) and i used the sponge to remove it. But when I had started to put on the cream, i felt burning/stinging on my bottom left leg. I thought, "oh I probably scraped it somewhere and now im realizing because the cream is going in my cut" ( it was like a cut) so I continue. It starts healing a couple days later. So last night i was putting it on, and I felt burning and stinging on both mg legs. And im like, whats going on? So i remove it in the shower( its the shower kinds) and i have horrible cuts that burn and stings all over both my legs. Its morning now and they hurt so much. That thing burnt my legs and i am pretty mad

“Veet for sensitive skin ”

written by AimeeM on 09/06/2013

I did the skin test and waited 24 hours seemed fine used it on my legs was fine worked wonders and no marks or rashes like I read happened to others decided to use it again and this time it burned about 2 minutes after putting it on and washed it off immediately but my legs then got little red bumps and became itchy and then burned it's been like that about 6 hours so I'm getting freaked out Will not be using it again !!!!!!!!!!

Eunkyung's Response to AimeeM's Review

Written on: 04/07/2013

@AimeeM you should wait 72hr before using it again.

Read 1 Comment

“Awesome product ”

written by on 04/06/2013

This is a quick and really easy way to remove hair. It works perfectly. I would recommend it to a friend

“Veet is amazing!!”

written by on 26/05/2013

Best features: It doesn't have a potent chemical smell that lights up your entire bathroom/bedroom like nair. It removed all hair from my bikini area in 4 mins with no irritation/signs of burning The hair scraper that comes with it makes hair removal sooo easy. The pump is so convenient I was an avid nair user I am completely sold on Veet never going back to Nair!!!

“Veet is great!”

written by on 06/05/2013

Renard1's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

I order a dress from dresshope.co.uk on last month ,the support staff
told me I will recieved the dress after two weeks later ,becauce the price is low and the dress looks so great ,I wait ten days till I Got a call from the Courier .I was very glad and open my dress ,the packing is good and the dress more beautiful than the website ,I was very happy and write a gmail to the website ,this the most happiest time for buying dresses.So Efficient the team.

Mona.h's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2013

easy to use but after while, you find the sensitive places like under arm and the bikini getting darker
i think it shouldn't be use on those places

Read 2 Comments

“I hate this product!”

written by on 06/05/2013

I left the cream on for 5 minutes, like it said. On my arms and legs. Then I went in the shower and scrubbed it off. On my legs, it didn`t do anything and on my arms it left a blotchy mess. I came up in a rash and my skin felt saw and itchy. I would defiantly not recommend this product!!

Asked by yvetted79 on 29th January 2014 Report this content
What do I do if the area burns & turns red with bumps?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site