Korali Hotel Reviews

Media Gallery for Korali Hotel

Korali Hotel

“Please go to korali ”

Written on: 25/08/2015

Amazing place, amazing food . Great welcome, please if you go to antiparos you must go at korali hotel,famyli run hotel, the food is amazing, simple like mamy cooking , great quality and fresh. We tried other restaurant and we decide to eat only here, also very cheap for the qualitY you get xx… Read Full Review

“My wife and I had a fantastic holiday at the Corali...”

Written on: 16/12/2008

My wife and I had a fantastic holiday at the Corali Hotel. The staff are great - friendly and hospitable, and the view from the rooms is beautiful, taking in the harbour, the Aegean Sea and Naxos Island.
The location is ideal - only a two minute walk from the beach in one direction and the harbour the other, but far enough away from both sets of tavernas to be quiet at night.
Our room was exceptionally clean, and everything worked! I would definitely recommend this hotel… Read Full Review