Cod Liver Oil Reviews

Cod Liver Oil - Ask a question now

“Its a Good Product. I used it and Really works.”

Written on: 04/04/2007 by mjahmed (2 reviews written)

Its a Good Product. I used it and Really works… Read Full Review

“Cod Liver Oil is my favourite health product. It has...”

Written on: 07/09/2004 by jillhinnrichs (1 review written)

Cod Liver Oil is my favourite health product. It has come a long way since the 50s whem my mum used to give me a daily spoonful. There's no hiding the fact it does taste very oily and fishy. Thankfully nowadays, there is the handy capsule.
I like cod liver oil because I believe that japanese women can't all be wrong and they eat lots of oily fish apparently. They are also said to have a low incidence of breast cancer. So that's good enough for me… Read Full Review

The Hooded Claw's Response to jillhinnrichs's Review

Written on: 08/09/2004

As an athlete I can recommend this unpleasant substance wholeheartedly. I take a capsule a day - when I start forgetting the difference is rapidly noted. It seems to oil the joints and keep your coat in good condition.

Read 1 Comment