Alpine CDA 7894RB CD Tuner Reviews

Alpine CDA 7894RB CD Tuner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Alpine CDA 7894RB CD Tuner

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The Alpine CDA 7894RB CD Tuner is very good sound...”

Written on: 11/05/2009

The Alpine CDA 7894RB CD Tuner is very good sound quality, very nice, would recommend to anyone.
Hey does anyone know where i can get face for it? Some scumbags in Waterford, ireland robbed it. took sub, amp, and poor face of player. could not take whole lot, which made me to write this:)… Read Full Review

“I have an older model alpine similar to this Alpine...”

Written on: 02/04/2005 by dmc888 (9 reviews written)

I have an older model alpine similar to this Alpine CDA 7894RB CD Tuner. I have had many others before my alpine. I love my alpine cd headunit with my type 2 10 inch type-s alpines. Sounds so clear with my polk components. I have had mine for 3 years no problems. The buttons get worn and don't show the labels, but I have them memorized anyway. I like the alpine over pioneers, sonys, kenwoods, panasonic, jvc etc… Read Full Review