Simple Plan, No Pads No Helmets... Just Balls Reviews

Simple Plan, No Pads No Helmets... Just Balls
2.5

Simple Plan, No Pads No Helmets... Just Balls - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Simple Plan, No Pads No Helmets... Just Balls

“Simple Plan, No Pads No Helmets... Just Balls - LOL...”

written by jenny1000 on 18/02/2005

Simple Plan, No Pads No Helmets... Just Balls - LOL the other review is funny! Anyway, I think it's a really good album, addictive songs with good lyrics and, well they're just great in general. (And I'm not 12 by the way!)

“Simple plan is not very good. They would sound a lot...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by brucetheman on 08/11/2004

Simple plan is not very good. They would sound a lot better if they hooked up with slash and that drummer from Black Sabbath. Garth Brooks wouldn't be a bad addition as well, ya dig. Anyways, I really do love them, well maybe not, I just love to hate them? Perhaps..I suppose. Anyways, if you buy simple plan you don't appreciate music and life in itself. I think unless you are 12 year old girl searching for some hot posters to put in your locker, then this isn't for any intelligent person who has any common sense. I mean seriously buy at your own risk. They suck that bad and always will. They aren't punk or anything. They are poser punk pop. They aren't even emo. They are just bad, I mean wow. I saw them on MTV acting all cool and I was like "Wow, they are rather sucky" then I wanted to get out of my house, march all the way to TRL and just beg them to stop making music for the sake of the entire universe. Everyone is dumber by having listened to it. Good day.