Villa Anna Reviews

Villa Anna - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I didn't have a very good experience when I stayed at...”

Written on: 18/03/2005 by southpark (1 review written)

I didn't have a very good experience when I stayed at Villa Anna, the rep also stayed there and she had to agree with us the place was dirty. I even had to wash there towels as they were changed once in the 2 weeks we were there. The first day I was told I had to order my breakfast at 10 although it stated you had until 12. I went to the snack bar to order o toasty only to be told that the member of staff responsible for making snacks might be angry as she was sunbathing his fianc . The next… Read Full Review

“Villa Anna is in a good location, although it is on...”

Written on: 21/01/2005 by karent (2 reviews written)

Villa Anna is in a good location, although it is on the main road you get used to the noise after the first hour or two. The beach with its many bars and restaurants are a short walk away so you are not in the noise if you want to sleep well. This is a family run place and therefore is visited mainly by families. The owners are very welcoming. The snacks at the apartments are very good, the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The pool is beautiful. Please go to the Relax bar on the main… Read Full Review