Dionysos Apartments Reviews

Dionysos Apartments - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dionysos Apartments

Dionysos Apartments
Dionysos Apartments

“The reason I've gave this beautiful place a 2 star...”

Written on: 21/10/2009

The reason I've gave this beautiful place a 2 star rating is the staff and owner , now dont get me wrong i was only 15 when i was there. Very family orientated place. The owner didnt want our family to eat outside of the appartment, my sister got food poisoning, he accused me of ripping up one of the seats with a knife which i certainly did not do. There was a lot of children around my age there but he blamed us as on the last day that was when the incident happened. he charged my family 50euros. his son who was 20 tried to attack me and blame me for it all. So over all not very nice people at all. WOULD NOT reccommend this to anybody unless you want to never leave the appartment for the full holiday.

“the dionysos hotels amazing. its in the perfect of...”

Written on: 05/08/2009

the dionysos hotels amazing. its in the perfect of locations as its not near the night clubs and its really close to the beach. our tour opperator provided us with information on things close by and the rep was really polite and told us about the tours on offer. theres nothing people can say to give dionisos its justic. go ot there and see it! the staff are amazing!!!!!

“We had an unforgettable holiday! ”

Written on: 15/06/2009 by kenbrighton (1 review written)

We had an unforgettable holiday!
Dionysos Apartments is pure bliss.
Wonderful rooms, spotlessly clean swimming-pool, the cosiest bar ever, superb food, great staff.
A unique mediterranean holiday in one of the gem hotels in the area.
We have already booked for next year.

“Very nice place, would go there again, I would say...”

Written on: 07/01/2009

Very nice place, would go there again, I would say that its not for kids because there are no slides, no kid clubs, nothing to keep them entertained for long.

“I love Dionysos Apartments and will be going back...”

Written on: 01/10/2008 by steve and lesley (1 review written)

I love Dionysos Apartments and will be going back again in 2009. It's self catering, buy your own toilet roll, take your towels off the sun bed at night, no problem.

“Third time back at Dyonisos this year fantastic as...”

Written on: 19/09/2008 by eastern (1 review written)

Third time back at Dyonisos this year fantastic as usual. The staff will look after you. As for the comments below think we were there at the same time and if you don't like the towel thing just take them off and put your own on, will be going back next year as well get ready. Only bad point, they don't supply toilet role. Also would recommend going to Marias Golden Beach and seeing - the food in excellent and the staff will look after you.

“Nice apartments, only minor issues, see bad points,...”

Written on: 16/09/2008

Nice apartments, only minor issues, see bad points, don't let that put you off though one the Dionysos Apartments are one of the nicest places we've stayed at. I would recommend.

“People were fantastic, weather was great, there was...”

Written on: 27/08/2008

People were fantastic, weather was great, there was something for everyone to do, very clean. I've just back from a 2 week holiday (3rd year here), absolutely fantastic would recommend it to anyone.

“I would recommend this to anyone, food is fantastic,...”

Written on: 01/08/2008 by angiefawcett (1 review written)

I would recommend this to anyone, food is fantastic, people are fantastic and the owners are really friendly. The place itself offers to all ages and the island is beautiful I cant seem to let go of the place. Bring on 2009.

“Four of us went 1from 1st till 8th July loved it!...”

Written on: 17/07/2008

Four of us went 1from 1st till 8th July loved it! Every one is really friendly staff will always call you a taxi no probs. 10min walk from the beach and about 20 min walk from night life in Stalis. The only thing I would say it make sure you take extra towels and toilet paper but I would say its suitable for families with young children between June/July defo goin again next yr for 2 wks.

“We were a group of eight 18 young ladies. The hotel...”

Written on: 04/07/2008

We were a group of eight 18 young ladies. The hotel was beautiful, located in a fantastic area away from the madness of Malia but close enough to get to everynight. Stalis is lovely, recommend Marias golden beach and relax cocktail bar. Food at the hotel was brilliant, and the owners are lovely. The pool is perfect to recover from a hangover. Toilet roll was not provided by the hotel either which we found a shock and we cudnt find any to buy anywhere! We advise "borrowing" it from the hotel toilets. Had a wonderful holiday at the quiet and amazingly sunny apartments! We struck gold with this hotel!

“We arrived at the Dionysos apartments at four in the...”

Written on: 24/04/2008 by FlickGar (1 review written)

We arrived at the Dionysos apartments at four in the morning and we made to feel very welcome by the staff.. The room was cleaned everyday. The bar staff were so friendly. And their little dog Ruby was just the sweetest. The apartments are just a few minutes away from the beach and restaurants, we spent every night in Maria's which we found to be the nicest taverna on the Stalis/Malia road and had the traditional Greek plate smashing and the dance of Zorba :) I would recommend staying at Dionysos to anyone. Have never been made to feel more welcome. Also anyone visiting Crete...Spinalonga is a must!

“Would recommend staying at the Dionysos Apartments!...”

Written on: 21/04/2008 by steventhms (1 review written)

Would recommend staying at the Dionysos Apartments! The hotel staff were 2nd to none and so helpful, polite, warming, friendly and made our stay an absolute godsend!

“The rooms were clean and the bed sheets were clean as...”

Written on: 22/02/2008

The rooms were clean and the bed sheets were clean as well. The bar man was nice .Not ideal for young and live people, very family orientated. The hotel owner was rude to my friends and I, no using of the pool after certain times, no talking after certain times, too many rules.
The rooms had bare essentials. I wouldn't go back to that hotel even if sum paid to me.

“i was very happy with the whole holiday we stayed at...”

Written on: 10/01/2008 by Hannah M (1 review written)

i was very happy with the whole holiday we stayed at Dionysos for 2 weeks and we didnt want to leave. My friends are returning there this year!

“I think the hotel was nice and when my daughter got...”

Written on: 10/11/2007 by neilandjane (1 review written)

I think the hotel was nice and when my daughter got her foot cut because she was cutting cucumber on a plate and smashed it they did not have any plasters behind the bar overall my son and daughter had a nice time as well as me and my boyfriend my kids loved the pool.

“We have just returned from a 2 week holiday to the...”

Written on: 07/08/2007 by barney (1 review written)

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday to the Dionysos Apartments. We arrived about 2am to find we were right beside the pool, which was beside the noisy bar (didn't get to bed until about 3.30am due to the noise).
In the morning we were assured by the owner that the bar is generally only noisy on a Tuesday night due to so many new arrivals (we found this to be true).
The beach and restaurants are about 7 - 10 mins walk (recommend Marias Golden Beach restaurant).
You are close by a main road but we forgot about it after the 2nd day, you have an underpass nearby so you don't have to cross the road.
Only real bad point was that my nephew got burnt on the first day so he needed to wear a t shirt for a couple of days, when he got in the pool he was told that he had to get out if he wanted to wear his top(this caused a few problems for a few parents).

“Dionysos 1 actually looks like a nice place to stay...”

Written on: 04/08/2007 by sophiehowarth (1 review written)

Dionysos 1 actually looks like a nice place to stay but I was one of the unlucky people who were told they are staying in Dionysos 2, a basic apartment block across the main road. I had never seen this apartment before in any brochure and I certainly never booked to stay there. I would not advise young people to stay here as you are generally treated with no respect from the hotel owner who dislikes his guests going into Malia.

“The Dionysos Apartments are quite good by Greek...”

Written on: 21/06/2007 by cluseau (1 review written)

The Dionysos Apartments are quite good by Greek standards and the owners and staff try hard to make your stay pleasant but for us, the holiday was spoilt by the constant traffic noise and the noise coming from the pool bar. Relaxing it was not! Venture outside into Stalis and wherever you go you have to be on the look out for the hundreds of quads, motorcycles and cars that frequent all the roads, even the road flanking the beach where all the shops, bars and restaurants are. Sit in one of these and you can enjoy the smell and taste of 2 stroke fumes with your meal. I have been to quite a few places in Greece before and Stalis is by far the worst.

“Would definitely recommend this holiday, had a...”

Written on: 04/06/2007 by Kristy Jacobs (1 review written)

Would definitely recommend this holiday, had a brilliant time. Staff, accommodation, food and weather was fantastic.
The apartments are spotless and cleaned on a regular basis. Could not fault our stay at all.