Princesse Complex Reviews

4.3

Princesse Complex - Ask a question now

“TIME OF MY LIFE”

written by Tomglass15 on 23/07/2011

couldnt of asked for a better hotel for a holiday with 16 Lads, the 24 HR bar is un real and perfect for having a few more bevs and chatting to everyone else, the owner is a bit of a prat, loves the woman! Typical Greek man! Music blaring round the pool all day and still playing at night, so so good! Also, YouTube is up so you can choose your own songs! Perfect. 30 second walk from the strip, 10 mins from the beach, you'd be stupid not to stay there! Rooms aren't that bad either, just don't be conned into buying €50 euro air con, windows open and blinds shut keeps the room cool! Enjoy it! X

“got back from princess studios a week ago now, Malia...”

written by on 28/07/2010

got back from princess studios a week ago now, Malia is awesome for the partying. the hotel was very good value for money and its right on the strip, literally within a 30 second walk of the clubs and bars. 8 of us lads went and has an absolute blast. we had 3 rooms between us, air con in all the rooms, the rooms were good and clean however were very basic, but what else do you need when your out in the sun all day and partying until 7 in the morning? Pool was also clean, and a good laugh in the daytime. The best part has to be the 24 hour bar. all the staff were friendly and were all up for a laugh! would definitely go back to Malia, and if i did, the only place i would stay would be the princess.

“Me My sister and the 2boyfrends went! ”

written by on 20/10/2009

Me My sister and the 2boyfrends went!
is sucha nyc guy!
Hes unreal
Loved the place, although i love partying, it was actaully a bit too mutch for me!
Buhn yeh brill and so was the weather!

The things that i didnt like about it wre that when we got there we diidnt actually know that the air conditiong and tv came of a price as 100 Euro,Tjhat was mad Tho!!
My sister and her bf didddnt pay it and there room was actually cooler than ours throughout the whole holidaii.. Great Weather and such a mental place to be!
Ox..=)

“the Princesse Complex hotel was clean but the pool...”

written by on 13/09/2009

the Princesse Complex hotel was clean but the pool wasnt worth swimming in. the maid only came once during the week and alls she did was re make it not putting clean sheets on. the only thing thats goos about it is the friendly staff and the bar is 24/7. and its right on the main strip so all the clubs are in working distance.

“Went on a dad and lad holiday to princesse complex,...”

written by on 14/08/2009

Went on a dad and lad holiday to princesse complex, good value for money people very friendly, me and my son both enjoyed it very much, would recommend the red lion for sunday dinner! The pubs and clubs are right on your doorstep. We enjoyed it very much. Would recommend.

“A good stay, got to know a lot of people, I went with...”

written by claretnix on 22/08/2007

A good stay, got to know a lot of people, I went with my boyfriend and wouldn't recommend going in a couple. If you want to be in the centre of the party all the time stay there, if you want to be able to have some quiet time I wouldn't recommend here!

“Best hotel in Malia, you'll have a great time no...”

written by xxstef on 16/02/2007

Best hotel in Malia, you'll have a great time no matter what.

“The hotel was right off the strip, and it was really...”

written by ashleyburke on 09/10/2006

The hotel was right off the strip, and it was really lively and felt safe where we were, and the people were nice. The hotel was clean. However, the pool at the Princess Complex in Malia wasn't very deep, and the food was horrible. I would stay there again, but it needs air conditioning.

“We enjoyed the holiday, and we met some really great...”

written by manchester girls on 30/08/2006

We enjoyed the holiday, and we met some really great people. I would definitely go again. 10 night stays would be good. Myself and my mate enjoyed Malia AGAIN, and we agree that the accommodation was well positioned and friendly.

“I thought Malia was mint. The Princess Complex is...”

written by KirstyNewcastle on 10/08/2006

I thought Malia was mint. The Princess Complex is right off the main strip, so we could walk a couple of minutes and we were at the bars. If you go to Malia, you've got to go to boozers (1 Euro for a drink), and the Red Lion, as the food is lovely from there. Go on a Sunday if you can, as they have a Sunday dinner for 9 Euros, where you just help yourself. The Princess was great, and I loved it. The staff are lovely, just don't mess with the security.

I went with my boyfriend. I wouldn't recommend going with your partner, as it's more for single people. Also, we stayed in 2002, and when we got in from clubbing, we could not sleep for the music. Also, don't break anything or you will be charged for it.

I would say definitely go to Malia, as it was great for us.

“The Princess Complex in Malia is just off the main...”

written by kaili on 05/07/2006

The Princess Complex in Malia is just off the main strip, meaning the night life is waiting right outside, but if you fancy a quiet one, the 24 hour bar is always a good laugh, with friendly bar staff and plenty to keep you amused. There are also always free sun loungers no matter what time you surface.

The rooms are quite small, but for the time you will be in them they are fine. The cleaning lady also moves things about a bit, but I suppose if you are tidier than us she won't have to.

It was a fantastic holiday! The night life was spot on, and what we saw of the daytime was extremely hot! I seriously recommend this holiday to anyone. We arrived home this morning and we are already looking into next year!

“Malia is a great place with a great atmosphere there...”

written by slydoggg on 08/09/2005

Malia is a great place with a great atmosphere there is loads to do I probably wouldn't go back to the Princesse Complex due to the rooms but the bar and the location are fantastic. It all contributes to one hell of a holiday. Slydogg, Yorkshire

“I must say that the Princesse Complex, Malia was one...”

written by Cathryn10 on 14/06/2005

I must say that the Princesse Complex, Malia was one of the best holidays I have ever had I was really pleased with the accommodation and would go again any time.