Sony CMT-EP30 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sony CMT-EP30 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony CMT-EP30

Sony CMT-EP30

“Durable, great sound for small spaces”

Written on: 14/09/2020 by WayneZZZZZZZZZ (1 review written)

20 years on still providing great sound. I bought this system for my office, and over 20 years later it still has a great sound. I’d recommend Sony components in general… Read Full Review

“This Sony CMT-EP30 has performed admirably! I really...”

Written on: 28/12/2004 by dangle (1 review written)

This Sony CMT-EP30 has performed admirably! I really can not fault it! Really good sound from what many will view as a low cost option.
Classic Sony quality!… Read Full Review

“This Sony CMT-EP30 machine may be now discontinued but...”

Written on: 27/04/2004 by 5GW0P234 (2 reviews written)

This Sony CMT-EP30 machine may be now discontinued but I think I saw one on sale in my local Dixons recently. If you're after a micro cd system and see this one avoid it like the plague. It's only had very light usage but it's now developed a second major fault. The first occurred not long after I bought it: the tape player would not work after only the second time of use. It required a new motor and was fixed under guarantee. Recently the cd player won't read cd's, just uselessly spins the… Read Full Review

160799_Mcgisedi's Response to 5GW0P234's Review

Written on: 02/07/2004

THIS REVIEW IS FAULTY, I HAVE ONE OF SUCH AND IT HAD BEEN VERY GOOD INDEED.

5Gw0P234's Response to 5GW0P234's Review

Written on: 02/08/2004

No, my review wasn't faulty but my Sony micro system was, twice. Sony themselves must have agreed with me that it was a 'lemon' as they agreed to replace it with a brand new model, a CMT-NE5, for the knock down price of 35 quid. In fariness, this model is actually quite good.

160799_Mcgisedi's Response to 5GW0P234's Review

Written on: 02/07/2004

THIS REVIEW IS FAULTY, I HAVE ONE OF SUCH AND IT HAD BEEN VERY GOOD INDEED.

Read 3 Comments